Full time site fitter
We are recruiting a full time, structural and architectural metal work fitter required in Saltash (Cornwall) with site work through Devon and Cornwall. £12-14 per hour starting salary (depending on skill level and experience).
- Excellent quality as standard and a good eye for detail.
- Ability to read architectural, structural and technical drawings.
- Experience in both structural and architectural metal work including glazing.
- Experience (minimum of 5 years) working in the domestic, commercial, and industrial markets.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to talk to and deal with clients and foresight to organise work ahead (booking plant, keeping the van stocked with consumables, requesting extra labour etc.)
- Competent in TIG and ARC welding on site.
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
- Working at Height Training
- Manual Handling Training
- PASMA Certification
- IPAF Certification
- Asbestos Awareness certification
- Safety Harness Training
We are looking for a fitter that is incredibly self-driven and improvement led. You will have meticulous attention to detail and value making a significant contribution to a small company that is growing. You will also bring perspective and experience from more established organisations.
We are a young fabrication firm that has grown out of the hard work of a small core team of dedicated individuals over the past 9 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality steel fabrication work and highest level of customer service in the industry. We offer a ‘one stop shop’ service to customers as we complete the whole range of steel works that might be required on a project, from structural steel work and building frames, through to feature staircases, stainless steel and glass balustrade and finishing details.
Due to ongoing growth in our customer base we are seeking to expand and recruit another exceptional full-time fitters to join our team. We only employ the best candidates, we take pride in our work and our team are self- disciplined, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic. As a result, all staff benefit from a respectful working environment and excellent team ethos, ambitious projects with ongoing training and development opportunities. As a small team where each member is valued highly, we also offer a ‘human’ approach to management and operations and actively seek to ensure that we as a company are meeting the wellbeing needs of our staff.
Immediate start, please send your CV to Jack@westcountryfabricationltd.co.uk